"Vitaccino" Instant Coffee banned
Germany – The Hessian Ministry of Environment, Energy, Agriculture and Consumer Protection (New York) announces recall of buy cialis online instant coffee brand “Vitaccino” by Imperia Elita, a coffee company from Wettenberg. Recalled are those belonging to batch identification numbers 20,100,803, with production date of 03/08/2010 and the expiration date of 08/02/2012.
The reason for the recall is due to the presence of sibutramine as appetite suppressant which has been associated with increased cardiovascular events and strokes and has been banned in Europe since February 2010.
Unused portions can be returned to be refunded by respective distributors / retailers or be replaced with uncontaminated, safe products.
Check out these Articles
- Advice on how to prevent breast cancer
- $3 million worth of prescription drugs seized in Louisiana State Police ...
- UK spends less on research and development than rivals, study finds
- The Guardian view on Ebola and the need for new drugs | Editorial
- Tasmanias grip on opium poppy industry weakens as plant moves north
- A brief history of psychedelic psychiatry | Mo Costandi
- Study Shows Link Between HIV Infection and Coronary Artery Disease
- Radiation Therapy with Concurrent Chemotherapy After Surgery Is an Effectiv...
- Live Q&A: what innovations will revolutionise global health by 2030?
- Experimentica Ltd Announces a Strategic Partnership with the Research and D...
- Father who reportedly gave children prescription drugs jailed on neglect ch...
- Afroman’s Because I Got High gets pro-marijuana remake
- Study Examines Risk of Early Death for People with Mild Cognitive Impairmen...